PROCRASTINATION

 

Procrastination. We tend to procrastinate in our daily lives, pitting off to tomorrow what we ought to do today.

I am tired and weak

Due to the stress of the day

One more and I shall break

So I procrastinate

After all there is tomorrow

 

I clean and eat

I gist and sleep

I do, I do not

I cannot do all today

Why bother?

Procrastination is at my beck and call

 

I will, I will

Not would but will

Tomorrow, the next

Procrastination is always near

No order of preference

I do as I please

Why? Maybe it is due to free will

I cannot confirm

No! I rather not

At least not now

Instead, I will confirm tomorrow

Next or later

 

Procrastination at my door

She pools wool over my eyes

That I forget that my today

My now, my next, and tomorrow

Is not guaranteed

I forget easily and embrace truly

Procrastination!

 

Comments

Popular Posts