Casiemobim

 

Casiemobim simply means Strengthen my heart. This is a prayer to God to do just that, as we live and serve him.

Lord, I want to be pure of heart, Casiemobim

When saddled with problems

Weighed down by my sins

Countless trails and temptations

Lord, Casiemobim



In my pains, sorrows, and miseries

Frustrations from every corner

Loss of hope even with life on my side

Lord, Casiemobim



You stand by me through these phases of my life

Each leads to a new chapter

A new challenge

A test of my faith

Agonies and harmonies

Love and hate

Strength to uphold

All I pray is for you to Casiemobim



To acknowledge you every time

Especially in my time of joy

Happiness, success, fame

Riches and abundance of love

For I should turn to you

My love and creator at all times



Casiem! Casiem!

Against worldly things and fleshy lusts

Away with curses and gossips

Pretense and destruction

Lest I fall into temptation

And obtain union in Hell

As an advocate of the Devil



Casiem

To see your glorious image

And marvel at your works

To carry on especially in my nadir time

When I mumble and grumble

In anger and frustration

I fail to see and understand

That it yields no good

Tis only to my detriment

Yet I do and still have the guts to return to you



I renounce myself of these things

With time indeed

I must become pure of heart

Tis my goal and number one priority

I, today, pick up my cross

Knowing full well that my joy will be tainted by pain

Anger softened with peace

And most importantly

The grace to love and be loved

I accept these and follow you

I want to be pure of heart

But all I ask Lord is for you to

CASIEMOBIM


Comments

Popular Posts