Dilemma

 

Finding yourself in a dilemma. Choosing whether to loose the fight, in order to win the war. Making the right decisions.

Alone under the sun I pray for help,

Underneath the covers I shiver in fear,

The unknown lingers on and I am dreadful of it,

As I strive to confront this physical threat.

 

The storm seems to build as I gather momentum,

Frustrated, as I am ready to strike ‘em.

Pulled down and weighed down with this emotional trauma,

For I try to align myself with their all dogma.

 

Back to back with these unnecessary banter,

Wanting to claim the seat of a commander,

Unknown to them I can see through the enchanter,

The voodoo works but not on this Lysander.

 

I lose the fight to win the war,

And it seems like I have been floored,

She whores her way to/through the shore,

As she weaves and binds her voodoo dolls.


Comments

Popular Posts