It is Over

 

Giving up on a relationship/situation before it even blooms. It was over before it even began

I have to give you up

Even though you were never really mine

In my heart you were and I, yours

I felt a connection of some sort with you

Maybe it would have been good

Maybe it would have been bad

I do not know and from the look of things

I will never know

 

How can I have lost something that was never mine?

Tis like tasting the forbidden fruit

Knowing its bad and that you must stop

Yet you cannot help but go back to it

Tempting it is

 

How can I miss someone I do not know well?

How and why do I feel strongly for and about someone am not committed to?

Someone who is not and perhaps not willing to be committed to me

Could it be possible to break up with someone that you are not dating?

Perhaps what I need is closure

To be able to say out clearly and with all certainty

Not necessarily to him but to myself

IT IS OVER.


Comments

Popular Posts